SwimSwam’s daily swimming workout series is a collection of workouts written by coaches from a variety of backgrounds. All daily swimming workouts have been written using Commit Swimming. The workouts themselves are not indicative of SwimSwam’s or Commit’s views on training. They strictly reflect the opinions of the author swim coach.
- Purpose: Capacity (Base) Building
- Target age group: 15-18 years old
- Target level: National/ Collegiate Level, Senior Age Group/ High School State Level
- Weeks until target meet: 5 weeks
- Team Location: United States
- Course: 25 Yards
- Shared workout link: Click here to view this workout on commitswimming.com
Proud of this Crew: keep building each other up, keep being a great Teammate, keep building our Culture!
Mindfulness: Do Things Right! Best work always, wu-main-wd!
400 swim, every 4th as scull
200 IM drill
Sox @Feet: 12×25 (3ea,1k-1sw ld-1k x4)@:35
all B G3-5 RIMO
Sox @hands: 30 BOBS, balanced ATTACK PRESS FOR PULLOUTS!!!!
8×50 Kick, 2 ea IMO @ TIP
short finz 8×75 2ea IMO, o=k-s-k e=s-k-s, all G4, @1:10
8×100 FASTEST AVERAGE! (75k as shooter/bk/belly/ last 25 Fly Swim Race ) @1:45
6×150 free, snorkel (A: [email protected] 2:05/1:55/1:45-1:45/1:55/2:05) (B: + :05)
4×50 meditative d/s 1ea rimo
800 IM Race for time
3×100 rebuild wd